Article 1 - Definitions
These terms and conditions include:
1. Withdrawal period: The term within the consumer can use his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the course of a profession or business, and has a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Business day: calendar day, from Monday to Friday, excluding Dutch holidays;
4. Duration Transaction: A distance agreement to a range of products and / or services, whose delivery and / or purchase obligation has been spread over time;
5. Right of withdrawal: The possibility for consumers to refrain from the distance agreement within the time frame
6. ABOUT.: stands for ABOUT. lifestyle for men, the company who offers products and / or services to consumers;
7. ABOUT. website: means the online webshop of ABOUT. on www.aboutlifestyle.nl;
8. Parties: the consumer and ABOUT. collectively;
Article 2 - Identity of the company
Company name: ABOUT. lifestyle for men
Registered address: Haarlemmerdijk 20H, 1013 JC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Telephone number (+31)20 845 6557
available on business days from 11.00 AM to 07.00 PM
Central European Time (CET)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce: 61706957
VAT identification number: NL022073668B01
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to any offer of ABOUT. and to any contractual agreement between ABOUT. and the consumer.
2. Before the agreement is concluded, these terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the agreement is concluded it is indicated that the terms and conditions of ABOUT. will be shown and sent free of charge at the request of the consumer as soon as possible.
3. In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service terms apply, the second paragraphs applies and in the case of contradictory terms and conditions, the consumer may always invoke on the applicable condition that is most favorable to the consumer.
Article 4 - Offer
1. The products on the ABOUT. website is provided for general information only. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind ABOUT.
2. ABOUT. will indicate on the ABOUT. website if an offer is of limited duration.
3. An offer is subject to availability. If a product is out of stock, despite appearing on the ABOUT. website, ABOUT. may cancel a confirmed order. In such event the Consumer will be informed by email and any payments with respect to the order will be refunded.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement shall, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, be effective upon acceptance by the consumer of an offer and the fulfillment of the applicable.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer through the ABOUT. website, ABOUT. immediately confirms receipt of the order by email. As long as the acceptance of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is established, ABOUT. finds appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the data transfer and ensures a secure web environment. If the consumer can pays through the ABOUT. website, ABOUT. will take appropriate safety measures.
4. ABOUT. can, within legal frameworks, inform whether the consumer is able to meet his payment obligations, as well as all the facts and factors that are relevant for the accountability of the agreement. If, on the basis of this investigation, ABOUT. has good grounds for not accepting the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order.
5. ABOUT. shall provide the consumer with the following product or service information, in writing or in such ways that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
A. The visiting address of ABOUT. location where the consumer is entitled to complaint;
B. The conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer may use his right of withdrawal or a clear notification of the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
C. The information about guarantees and existing post-purchase service;
6. In the event of an overdraft transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of return
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the right to withdraw without giving reasons within 14 days. This period will start on the day that the consumer receives the product or a consumer appointed by the consumer and notified to ABOUT.
2. To exercise the right to withdraw, consumers will carefully handle the product and the packaging. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to establish whether he wishes to maintain the product. If he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to ABOUT. in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by ABOUT.
3. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, ABOUT. will reimburse the payments received from the consumer, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 7 days after the return.
4. ABOUT. will not reimburse the delivery costs if the consumer opted for a type other then standard delivery.
Article 7 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. ABOUT. may exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal in so far as provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is valid only if ABOUT. clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
1. Made by ABOUT. in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
2. Which are clearly personal in nature;
3. Which by their nature can not be returned.
Article 8 - The price
1. During the period of validity of the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are permitted only if they are the result from statutory regulations or provisions.
3. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if ABOUT. has stated this and:
1. These are due to statutory regulations or provisions; or
2. The consumer has the power to cancel the agreement as of the date of the price increase.
3. The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 9 - Conformity and Warranty
1. ABOUT. ensures that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications specified, the reasonable requirements of validity and / or usability and the statutory provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations. If agreed, ABOUT. also ensures that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by ABOUT., manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer may apply under the agreement.
Article 10 - Delivery and execution
1. ABOUT. shall take utmost care when receiving and carrying out orders for products
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has notified to ABOUT.
3. With due regard to what is stated in article 4 of these terms and conditions, ABOUIT. will carry out accepted orders at an accelerated rate, but not later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order can not be executed or only partially, the consumer will receive a notice of this within 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement at no cost and the right to any damages.
4. In case of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph, ABOUT. will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of a ordered product proves impossible, ABOUT. will make effort to make a replacement article available. Delivery will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement article is delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of any return shipping is at the expense of ABOUT.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with ABOUT. until the time of delivery to the consumer or a predetermined representative and announced to ABOUT., unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 11 - Payment
1. ABOUT. does not accept any other method of payment than the methods indicated on the ABOUT. website. ABOUT. may change these payment methods at any time. All actual costs of payment will be passed on to the consumer.
2. The consumer is obliged to notify ABOUT. of any incorrect or stated payment information.
3. In case of non-payment by the consumer, ABOUT. has the right to charge the reasonable costs announced to the consumer, subject to legal restrictions.
Article 12 - Complaints
1. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted to ABOUT. within a reasonable time, fully and clearly, after the consumer has identified the defects.
2. Complaints submitted to ABOUT. will be answered within 14 days from the order date. If a complaint requires a longer processing time, ABOUT. will reply within 14 days with an indication when the consumer can expect a more comprehensive response.
3. In the event of a timely, correct and justified complaint, the consumer shall be entitled to either replacement or repair of the defective product, or an appropriate credit for the purchase price of the product.
4. The Consumer shall return the defective product in its entirety to ABOUT. The return costs are for the account of the consumer. The defective product shall become ABOUT.’s property as soon as it has been replaced or credited.
Article 13 - Force majeure
1. In the event that, as a consequence of force majeure and/or default by one of ABOUT.’s suppliers, ABOUT. is prevented from fulfilling its obligations to the consumer, such obligation shall be suspended for the duration of the event of the force majeure and/or default by one of ABOUT.’s suppliers, the consumer shall not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever.
2. In the event that the force majeure and/or default by one of ABOUT,’s suppliers extends or reasonably expected by ABOUT. to extend for a period of three consecutive months, ABOUT. shall be entitled to cancel the affected agreement without any liability towards the consumer.
Article 14 - Disputes
Contracts between ABOUT. and the consumer covered by these terms and conditions apply exclusively to Dutch law.
Article 15 - Additional or derogatory provisions
Additional or different provisions from these terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be written in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a sustainable data carrier.